Registration for this event is closed
The Surgical Interest Group of Monash University Malaysia (SIGMUM) is excited to host a webinar under the Fundamentals of Surgery series and we want to welcome you to be a part of it! Our Fundamentals of Surgery series aims to address the core components of surgery and equip surgeons and surgeons-to-be to enter the OT.
In this 1.5 hour webinar by distinguished speaker Professor V. Srinivasan, expect an overview of burn injuries and an in-depth exploration of burn wound management. This webinar is open to all levels of professionals working in healthcare, from medical students to medical officers.
Join our webinar to get answers to your burning questions and for you to consolidate your understanding of burn injury care. More details can be found below.
You will receive an e-certificate after attending this webinar.
About our speaker
Professor V. SRINIVASAN
Professor V. Srinivasan, currently the Professor & Head Dept of Plastic Surgery, Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Sri Ramachandra University has been working and teaching in the field of plastic surgery for nearly 37 years including his training period in Taiwan and Australia.
He has worked in major institutions equipped with state of art facilities catering to a variety of plastic surgery and hand surgery problems. His interest and experience is in General Plastic Surgery, Microsurgery, Lower Limb Trauma and Hand Surgery. During the last 7 years he was actively involved in teaching medical students and Oman Medical Speciality Board post graduates.
Professor V. Srinivasan is especially interested in the following areas:
- Reconstructive surgery in hand deformities due to trauma, birth anomalies and burns.
- Reconstructive surgery in lower extremity trauma
- Reconstructive Microsurgery & Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery for Breast, Abdomen and Body Contouring Surgery.
MCh, Plastic Surgery, March ,1986. Madras University
MS., General Surgery, 1983, Panjab University. Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab.
MBBS, 1979. Panjab University. Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Microsurgery Fellowship , 1988, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia
- Microsurgery Observer, May, 1996, Chang Gung Hospital, Taiwan
Speaker: Professor V. Srinivasan
Date: 09th April 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM (MYT: Malaysian Standard Time)
Platform: Zoom (IDs will be sent via email after registration)
Price: RM 3 | Free for Webinar Pass Holders*
*Note: SIGMUM members and subscribers are automatically Webinar Pass holders. Learn more about our Webinar Pass.
- E-certificates will be provided for participants who attend this webinar.
- Registration deadline: 07th April 2022, 11:59 PM MYT
- Limited availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.
hours minutes seconds
Burn Management Webinar