Home > Resources > Fact Sheets > ABCs of: Testicular torsion
- Sciencedirect.com. [cited 2022 Mar 12]. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780323547314000955
- Log in [Internet]. Bmj.com. [cited 2022 Mar 12]. Available from: https://bestpractice.bmj.com/topics/en-gb/506/aetiology
- UpToDate [Internet]. Uptodate.com. [cited 2022 Mar 12]. Available from: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/acute-scrotal-pain-in-adults?search=testicular%20torsion&source=search_result&selectedTitle=1~38&usage_type=default&display_rank=1
- Worsley C, Smith H. TWIST score. In: Radiopaedia.org. Radiopaedia.org; 2019.
- Testicular torsion workup [Internet]. Medscape.com. 2021 [cited 2022 Mar 12]. Available from: https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2036003-workup
- Williams NS, Bulstrode CJK, Russell RCG, editors. Bailey and love’s short practice of surgery. 23rd ed. London, England: Hodder Arnold; 1999.
- Schick MA, Sternard BT. Testicular Torsion. StatPearls Publishing; 2021. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK448199/
Content – Education Team; Design – IT Team (SIGMUM Committee of 2022/2023)
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
The information on this website, related documents and graphics are meant for students and professionals in healthcare settings and is not a substitute for professional medical advice in terms of diagnosis and treatment.