The Surgical Interest Group of Monash University Malaysia (SIGMUM) is excited to host a webinar under the Surgical Spotlight Series and we want to welcome you to be a part of it!
In this 1.5 hour webinar, expect an overview of neurosurgery by Prof Ashis Pathak. This webinar is open to all levels of professionals working in healthcare, from medical students to medical officers.
Join our webinar to get answers to your burning questions and for you to consolidate your understanding of neurosurgery. More details can be found below.
You will receive an e-certificate after attending this webinar.
About our speaker
Professor Ashis Pathak
Some of the positions Professor Ashis has held are:
- Director of Neurosurgery, Fortis Hospital, Mohali, Chandigarh
- Former Professor of Neurosurgery, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Former Consultant Paediatric Neurosurgeon, NHS UK, Sheffield
- Former Lead Vascular, Lead Pituitary & Skull Base Neurosurgeon, NHS, UK, Kingston upon Hull
- Past President Cerebrovascular Society of India
- President Neuro-endoscopy Society of India
- Former Hon EC Member Indian Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Former Hon EC Member Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology2.
Professor Ashis has had more than 150 publications in books & indexed journals. He is involved in research work in the field of vasospasm, neurotrauma and neuro-oncology. He has been an invited speaker in more than 200 CMEs, Workshops & Conferences. He is also a reviewer of 4 Indexed Journals.
Some of Prof Ashis’s achievement are as follows:
- Received gold medal for being the topper of batch in MBBS
- Recipient of Dhanwantary Award
- Invited as guest orator in 3 orations
Speaker: Professor Ashis Pathak
Date: 13th June 2022 (Monday)
Time: 08:30 PM – 10:00 PM (MYT: Malaysian Standard Time)
Platform: Zoom (IDs will be sent via email after registration)
Price: RM 3 | Free for Pass Holders*
Not sure about your SIGMUM membership/pass status? Check here: https://verify.sigmum.org/
- E-certificates will be provided for participants who attend this webinar.
- Registration deadline: 12th June 2022, 11:59 PM MYT
- Limited availability on a first-come, first-serve basis.
hours minutes seconds