- Eyre RC. Nonacute scrotal conditions in adults. 2021 Oct. [reviewed 2022 Feb; cited 2022 Mar]. In: UpToDate [Internet]. Available from: Nonacute scrotal conditions in adults – UpToDate (monash.edu.au)
- Patoulias I, Koutsogiannis E, Panopoulos I, Michou P, Feidantsis T, Patoulias D. Hydrocele in pediatric population. Acta Medica. 2020 Aug; 63(2): 57-72. Available from: https://actamedica.lfhk.cuni.cz/media/pdf/am_2020063020057.pdf
- Jones’ Clinical Paediatric Surgery 7th Edition
- Bailey and Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 27th Edition
- Rioja J, Sanchez-Margallo FM, Uson J, Rioja LA. Adult hydrocele and spermatocele. BJUI. 2011; 107: 1852-1864. Available from: https://www.profnatali.it/uploadedfiles/o_1aupaeb471ku9qj1ov21ggpi4ne.pdf
Content – Education Team; Design – IT Team (SIGMUM Committee of 2022/2023)
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
The information on this website, related documents and graphics are meant for students and professionals in healthcare settings and is not a substitute for professional medical advice in terms of diagnosis and treatment.